FRAME AND FORK ONLY
Currently we only have one S (52cm) left in Mustard. These are the last of this color way and frame combo for the foreseeable future…
View geometry chart (metric)
Made for the lugged steel bike aficionado who loves long rides on dirt roads, gazing at sunsets from rocky outcroppings, blazing fast descents down twisty-tight switch backs, weekend camping trips in pine forests, rides to work listening to Sparks, and post-ride backyard baths. Will work hard to earn your loyalty, love, and respect. Expects to be ridden hard, and in return appreciates being lovingly wiped down and oiled up after a long day.
The Romanceür is the bike for doing everything except riding hard technical rocky trails and racing. Wanna commute, ride some fire roads, and camp out for the weekend? This is your bike. Wanna ride cross-country with a medium to light load? Got it. Wanna cruise around gettin’ turnt at the local clubs in jeans and a bad Hawaiian shirt? You have the right number.
Order today to start the custom build process.
Behold, the specs:
- Lugged Reynolds 853 Air Hardened double over sized tubes.
- 5 sizes, check the geometry chart
- 1″ threaded headset for a 1″ standard quill stem
- 68mm threaded bottom bracket
- Clearance for 2.3 smooth tires and fenders on 45mm wide rims.
- Rack and Fender eyelets
- BiPlane Fork Crown
- 100mm QR front hub, 135 mm QR rear hub
- Disc Brakes, 160 front and rear
The Romanceür is NOT a:
- Race Bike
- Mountain Bike
- Heavy loaded touring bike
- Widget-filled fancy Di2 compatible bike